Landlords/Homeowners & Property Agents Gas Safety Inspection Service
Had your gas appliances checked this year?
Anyone who rents out a part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipework checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer and issued a certificate (CP12) every 12 months. An annual gas safety check on each gas appliance and flue are required by law to ensure the safety of tenants in rented accommodation and that they are protected against gas leaks or poisonous Carbon Monoxide. All appliances are checked for their safe and correct operation in compliance with Gas Safety Regulations.
We can contact the tenant on your behalf to arrange the gas safety inspection at their convenience and notify you when inspection is due before the 12 month period has elapsed if so required.
What will the Gas Safe registered engineer do during the service?
- Gas tightness test to ensure there are no gas leaks throughout the gas pipework system.
- A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler.
- Ventilation/Air check to ensure the safe operation of gas appliances
- Gas pressure check to ensure the gas appliances are operating at the correct gas pressure.
- Inspect your gas appliances and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- Visually inspect the gas appliances to check for corrosion and leaks.
- Safety devices check to ensure safety devices operate satisfactorily
Fixed Price Landlord Gas Safety Inspections from £67 only!
Book one of our local Gas Safe registered engineers to inspect your gas appliances. Call FREE 0800 118 2128 to arrange or alternatively book your gas safety inspection online.
Protect you, your family or your tenants, whilst prolonging the life of your gas appliances by booking a gas safety inspection today!